Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the winner is ...

The winner of my March/April blog challenge is ...

Cathie Holt


Check back to the previous post to see the rest of the darling little pizza box and album that Cathie created using the TECH Squad project from March as her foundation!



Honorable Mention goes to
Karen Bowman


and Beckie Hight



Each of these winners will receive their prize during the May TECH Squad. I will do my best to get the projects delivered back to the owners before I leave for vacation!

Join in the fun with our MAY/JUNE Blog Challenge - you don't even have to attend my May Tech Squad to join this challenge. E-mail poki at poki04@aol.com to find out how to enter without being at her house on Wednesday, May 20!














No comments: