Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Make & Take for April 18

Here is the make & take calendar I created for the Heart of Texas Scrapbook Club Spring Fling in Georgetown tomorrow. Since I am site coordinator for this event ( and will be very BUSY all day) I decided I had to do an EASY Make & Take. The base is a 4 x 4 coaster.
PROCESS:


1. INK the edges of coaster with Walnut ink - cornflower (I love that trick)


2. ATTACH green paper (imagine that, it's green) - Pop Rockz Classic Soar With It collection
(customers can choose green, blue, pink, purple - all from Pop Rockz)


3. PUNCH holes for ribbon weaving with Zutter Bind It All,


4. WEAVE in ribbon!


5. STAMPcorner image with "BE OF GOOD" (Level C Hostess set that my great customers helped me earn in March 09 - thanks) I used VersaMagic TEA LEAVES because I like the tone on tone look! I'm giving my customers a chance to use any of these inks: TEA LEAVES, PINK PETUNIA, AEGEAN BLUE, NIGHT SKY (Check out the sample of these inks on green paper from Pop Rockz)

6. STAPLE on the calendar stack (I made it in Print Shop

7. ATTACH green paper and magnet to the back of coaster

THE PROJECT:


Here is a sample of the inks on lime green paper - I really like how the sample looks, and must experiment with this look for a card!

See you in Georgetown at the Lone Star Retreat Center!

No comments: