Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My decorated PIZZA BOX & ALBUM

I had lots of fun decorating the PIZZA BOX and ALBUM that we made in March. I created some photo/mini scrapbook pages at http://www.scrapblog.com/ After I finished and published the album, I was able to download the pages I created! I cropped them to the 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" size that would fit the album pages, printed them, and attache them to the page - and then I embellished with crystal stars, brads and a button! When I showed it to my mom and sister, they both wanted it!!! but I just had to bring it home! I guess I will be making more. Here are the scanned pages -

PIZZA BOX:
Cover of album:


Page 1 & 2
Page 3 & 4 - I love the little "shades" button that I found in my collection!


Pages 5 & 6

No comments: