Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BLOG CHALLENGE Entry #3

Check back here tomorrow - Beckie H didn't bring her book last week (she got stuck in Austin traffic and didn't get home before coming to TECH) I was supposed to pick it up on Thursday and I totally FORGOT TO GO! I will pick it up tomorrow, scan it and get it posted. My "celebrity artists" will be viewing and voting tomorrow night!

April 16

I finally got Beckie's book - 3rd time is the charm, right?

Here's her box - I really love those stacked-up flowers!

The cover - Beckie added a ribbon to tie her album closed, just a delicate little thing, but a nice added touch!


Page 1 & 2 - what a great way to showcase wallet size photos of the granddaughters! The photo background matches so well!
Page 3 & 4 - I like how Beckie established her page design and continued it, even though the flowers are different. Great continuity - and the flowers draw your attention to those tiny photos!
Page 5 & 6 - Another pair of white flowers, but the continuity of design is still there! What a cute little project! Nice job, Beckie!

Thanks to all three of my BLOG CHALLENGE participants! I appreciate the effort you went to in order to participate in this contest! Viewing and voting with my "celebrity artists" will be done this evening. The winner will be announced via this blog on SUNDAY!

No comments: