Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Counting new sets

I've just done a quick scan of the stamp sets in our new "Inspiration book & catalogue" - there are a total of 185 stamp sets for sale! My best guess is that 40+ of them are NEW to this book! Lots of different styles ... more collage sets (I really like those, since putting together a collage is not my strong suit, but I love the look!), new whimsical sets ... lots of images to color! We had a great TECHNIQUE BOUTIQUE at Seminar, with lots of new suggestions for ways to color your images successfully! That's something WE will get to practice together in the next year!
There are 11 new hostess sets - 4 Level A sets, 4 Level B sets, 2 Level C sets, and one AMAZING Level D set that I would LOVE TO OWN! You have seen some of these in the sneak peeks that I have been showing prior to Seminar. I hope to scan the pages and post more soon!
I've been busy on Monday and Tuesday, putting together a "Collector's Club Journal" for each of my customers - I will give it to you on Wednesday at the OPEN HOUSE!
I'm making deliveries in Copperas Cove and Killeen on Wednesday, July 1 - I'll call you when I get my phone back (I left it at Mom's house on the table!! OOPS!)

No comments: