Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Newsletter went out yesterday ...

I sent out my Constant Contact newsletter yesterday announcing my OPEN HOUSE on Wednesday, July 8. Here is the schedule for the day!

Open House Schedule -

July 8, 2009


2:30 p.m. Welcome and presentation
(new INSPIRATION BOOK and projects completed
at Seminar in Wichita, June 25 - 27)
3:30 p.m. Project - just one for FUN!
4:30 p.m. Refreshments and ordering time!
5:45 p.m. Welcome and presentation (Repeat)
6:45 p.m. Project - just one for FUN! (Repeat)
7:30 p.m. Refreshments and ordering time!
I will repeat any part of the presentation for anyone
who missed it at 5:45 p.m.

You may begin your "day" at anytime and see the whole program - come and go as you like!

Please RSVP by Monday, July 6
so I have some kit making time!

No comments: