Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I plan to survey your interests at TECH OPEN HOUSE

In an effort to continually improve on my service to you, I will have a survey for you to fill out when you come to the OPEN HOUSE next week. It will ask your opinion about your favorite project from the previous catalogue, your favorite paper collection, your favorite stamp set, favorite technique etc. Just wanted to give you a "heads up" so you could be thinking about what we did (I'll try to have some displays of our previous TECH projects to "jog" your memory. I also want to know if there is a project you would like us to do, or a stamp set you would love to try (we'll do it if I own the set!)
There's also a "game" for the day - Can you guess which sets from the previous Core catalogue were the best sellers in the entire company? (TAC gave us the top 3 sellers) Can you guess which paper collection was the best seller. (I kow the top 1!) If you can guess all 4, you'll win a prize! If no one gets all 4, prize goes to person with the most right answers!

No comments: