Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I spent Wednesday making swaps ...

In preparation for going to The Angel Company Seminar at the end of June, I spent a lot of my time on Wednesday making swap cards to take ... if you attended my May TECH Squad class, you may recognize the cards I made, with some differences. I have 3 kinds of cards so far, more to come.


Here are the ones that I made on Wednesday...



The stamp set on this one is edge design T-3002. I stamped it twice on the card front, and covered the place they came together with the ribbon. I really like the look! The dotted paper isBlack & White download #5. I really like these black and white background. I may experiment with colorizing them. Check back later to see how successful I have been.

This card uses "be of good" TC-3010, Level C hostess set in Serendipity. There are two of the black & white downloads on this card - the dots #5, and a floral #4 printed on olive cardstock. Ink colors are VersaMagic Hint of Pesto and Palette Noir. This is basically the sketch card we did at May TECH, but I flipped it vertically and like it! The butterfly photo was taken by me on October 9, 2008 at Pam H's garden in San Saba County. I always love to got out there for photo shoot while her garden is attracting butterflies (it always does!) Thanks, Pam!



Here we have the same sketch, turned 1/4 turn from the original to make it a landscape desing instead. Paper, ink and stamps are the same as the Monarch card above, but the photo is a Eastern Yellow Swallowtail butterfly, taken the same day as the Monarch butterfly in the other photo. I love to visit Pam's garden - she always has so many "flying flowers."

Now I have to get back to work designing more cards ... we're expecting about 120 Angels at Seminar, but I don't think I can do that many cards!!!











No comments: