Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Christmas Card Club starts on July 29

Please RSVP by Monday, July 27, if you would like to join us for the Christmas Card Club at 6:30 p.m. (not as previously announced 5:30 p.m. - my sister and I will be alternating staying with mom post surgery that week, and she doesn't get off until 5:30 and I will need some time to drive home from Killeen!) Fee is $10 for 5 cards. (You can pay on the night of the class)
Here are the cards we will be making for the first Christmas Card Club:




If you can't make it on July 29, but would like to have these cards, you may order a pre-stamped kit for $12. Kit's need to be order by July 27 as well as RSVP's for class. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

Alley said...

These really motivate me to try some Christmas cards. I love the simplicity of them. Very nice.