Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, July 24, 2009

TECH Squad - August 11 IT'S REALLY AUGUST 12!

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT I HAVE CORRECTED THE DATE TO READ AUGUST 12!
I have been working on the sketch cards for the August TECH (August 12) today and wanted to give everyone a heads-up on a potential conflict.
Most of you know that my mom has been at Metroplex Hospital and now Indian Oaks Nursing Center as a result of hip replacement surgery. She is doing well and we are hoping to take her home July 31. Yeah! She is having intensive physical and occupational therapy while staying at Indian Oaks which she definitely needed! When she gets home, I will be staying with her in the daytime and my sister at night, and we will alternate on weekends.
As a result, I may be unable to have the 2:00 p.m. TECH Squad meeting on August 12. There are some possible alternatives that would allow me to be able to be at home at 2:00 p.m. on that day, and I will continue to "plot" those alternatives. Will keep you informed of any changes I have to make using my e-mail newsletter.

No comments: