Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, July 10, 2009

SURVEY RESULTS

I finally had a chance to look at the survey I had my customers fill out on Wednesday (this was so easy compared to the MOST POPULAR STAMP & PAPER game!)

Here's the list of NEW STAMPS we want to try -
skinny birds
sunshiney day
exotic bird collage (I ordered this one!)
rose collage (Level A hostess set)
friendship stamps
robots (I have this one!)
Others will come in time!

Here's the list of RETURNING STAMPS we want to try
doodle bugs
all things of nature (in my collection)
build a buggie (in my collection)
sea stamps (we've done 2 of the 3, I guess I'll just have to keep thinking!)
playful kitties
sprigs (we've donee this one, but we can use it again - there are several different sprigs to try)
family is forever (in my collection)
linear sentiment (in my collection - we did a project last summer with this set when it premiered)
true beauty (in my collection - and I love it because it's butterflies!)

TECH Squad preference
TECHNIQUE class, 3-5 techniques, 1 finished project ( 6/8 said this is ok, but not first or only choice - this is what we did in 2007-'08)
PROJECTS class, 3 - 5 small projects(7/8 said this is ok - this is what we've done most of the last year)
PROJECTS class 1 - 2 more involved projects (7/8 said this is ok, we've done this occasionally, like this week!)

I think I will just do a compbination of all those types of classes - I guess it will make the majority happiest.

Are you interested in classes ?
Card 6/8 said yes (Christmas Card Club - last Wednesday of every month until November!)
scrapbook 4/8 said yes (I'm working on a Card to Crop class for the Spring, that means a card and a scrapbook pages using the same layout, colors, etc.)
3-D or home dec 5/8 said yes (Flip Flop book, countdown calendar, paperbag book)

I have all 3 types of classes planned for this Fall - I hope you will find something that interests you!

Are you interested in swaps?
Cards make 5 same, get 5 different - 5/8 said yes (that looks like a potential swap to me!)
3-d make 2 same, get 2 different - 2/8 said maybe (we are ready for this one yet!)

No comments: