Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Some of my favorites ...

I thought you might like to see some of my favorite new sets in the new Core Catalogue from the Angel Company.

This one is called Exotic Bird Collage retail $17.95 - it's on my list for purchase in JULY!!! I love these collages - since you can minimally color them, or color them completely, and both can look fantastic! Barb Foster designed the sample for this set, and it sold me the minute I saw it! Thanks Barb (if you want to see more of Barb's work, check out her blog - http://fosterdesignhouse.blogspot.com/ I check it regularly!)


I guess you can see by this page, that TAC is continuing the sleek new format they began with Serendipity. The catalougue is the same outside dimensions as Serendipity, but contains 126 pages, including a wonderful, first time ever ALPHABETICAL LIST of stamp sets! No categories to think up when trying to use the index.
Each paper collection has a two-page spread with samples. ALL of the paper collections now have a Coordinates list (for ink, cardstock, ribbon, hardware - they have cross referenced from the collections we already had!) I am very pleased with all the research that was included in this Inspiration Book to make our product and projects "simple, smart, and sophisticated!"
After all of the paper collection pages, then additional stamp sets are categories, and categories come in ALPHABETICAL order, and appear to be grouped with user-friendly headings ... (i.e. animals, followed by backgrounds&seasons, then flowers, great outdoors, etc.) The categories are color tabbed at the top, so you can easily see where one group ends and next one starts! Kudos to The Angel Company for their presentation ... it's a beautiful book!
I'm anxious to share this beautiful new publication with you - see you on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks for the shout out, Poki! It was great seeing you again at Seminar amidst the whirlwind of activity!!