Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Spent a little "quality" time ...

I spent a little quality time doing an analysis of my sales for the previous catalogue year. These are the top 12 selling stamps in my business since July 2008 - June 2009 (including Fall Supplement 2008 and Serendipity 2009)

poki's #1 best seller -
BUTTERFLY BITS - sold 6
I guess my "collection" is rubbing off on my friends! smile!
CELEBRATION TIME - sold 5
(This was TAC's # 3, but I didn't influence these sales - I didn't know that I owned it until this week - I forgot all about it and haven't used it in any projects for TECH this year!)
MOUNTAIN SCENERY - sold 4
This beautiful set has retired - we did use it for a neat project in August 2008.
WINTER TAGS - sold 4
I don't own this one - so I guess it wasn't my influence that made this one popular with my customers!
MORE ELEGANT SENTIMENTS - sold 4
I own it, but we haven't used it in TECH! I guess I need to!
DECORATIVE CORNERS - sold 4
TAC's #2, but I haven't used it! I guess I need to!
ALWAYS REMEMBER - sold 4
I haven't used this one - I guess I need to, be looking forward to it soon!
GERBERA DAISY - sold 3
This one has been in the catalogue ever since I've known the company! It's a great one to color!
JELLY BEAN PRAYER - sold 3
I will take a little credit for the 2 extra sales besides mine!
SPRIGS - sold 3
I really like this set - we have used it!
MARVELOUS MOTTOS - sold 3
This one is from the Serendipity - I will have eto add it to a project soon!
EDGE DESIGNS - sold 3
Another Serendiptiy favorite, I've designed with it but not for TECH! I guess you can expect to see this one soon!
Surprisingly, TAC's #1 selling stamp set "love & laughter" was not among my best sellers, although I did use if for a project last October. I sold 2 of those, and 1 of them to me! I do believe I am my own BEST customer!
Be on the look out for my paper collection analysis next - but not tonight! Excel and I have had enough quality time tonight! smile!

No comments: