Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Card Club January 2011 - Valentines & St Patrick's Day Cards

Here are the cards we will be doing at Card club this week on Wednesday!

 Stamps: Love Text - a GIFT WITH PURCHASE STAMP available from TAC with $30 purchase.
Patterned paper :  Uptown Girl available from TAC  in pack of 36 sheets (12 designs) for $5.95

 Stamps I heart you RETIRED; Swoops & Swirls RETIRED hostess set
Paper:  Maggie SWIC avaible from TAC in set with paper and tags $6.85 It's DOUBLE SIDED!

 Stamps:  I heart You RETIRED
 Stamps:  Cheers to you available from TAC for $10.95 (set of 9)
Paper - stripes, available as a Black & White download from TAC

Stamps:  Cheers to you, available from TAC for $10.95 (set of 9)
Patterned Paper - available as Robyn download (PDF)  from TAC http://theangelcompany.net/
I used my photo editing software to crop out squares and built this configuration.

I'm expecting 6 friends on Wednesday night to make these cards with me:  Karen, Beckie, Margo, Debbie C, Debby B and Arlene!  See you then, girls!

No comments: