Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Card Club RSVP

I decided to start giving a PRIZE to the first person to RSVP for CARD CLUB!  The winner for January Card Club is:

DEBBIE CHILDERS!

Debbie will get her prize on Wednesday night at Card Club!

You can expect to receive Constant Contact newsletters abour 10 - 14 days prior to Card Club or TECH Squad.  When the Constant Contact newsletter arrives at your in-box, be sure to RSVP for your spot at Card Club or TECH Squad (I'll be giving prizes for TECH too, starting in February).  I hope this will encourage you to let me know  that you plan to attend! I want to do preparation all at one time, so the sooner I know the easier it is for me. 

Beginning with Card Club in January, I will be giving direction sheets in a different manner. The cost of printing with my new printer has gone up dramatically, so I'm trying to save a little money ... what I save on printing I will be able to add in embellishing the projects.  I recommend that you get a notebook to start keeping your directions in (they will be printed as full sheets from now on, including a photo of the project)  There's that teacher instinct in me again! LOL

No comments: