Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Monday, January 24, 2011

I've added a new TECH Squad

Since 2008, I have been going occasionally to Copperas Cove/Kempner to do FUNshops with my friends up there.  They have decided that they need to get together to craft more often, so we have added 4 dates to the KTECH calendar for this Spring. (I'm calling it KTECH, so that I can keep it straight - projects will not always be the same as TECH, since they have missed out on some cool things that I want to do again with them!) 

Dates for KTECH Squad: 

Jan 21 - we did the boot easel card, and boot magnet (TECH did them last July) We had a great time, and LAUGHED all night (right, Kim? so, how is that "nutty" family of yours?)

Feb 4 - two Valentine projects, Thinking Inking, Design Line

March 25 - Project TBA, Thinking Inking, Design Line

April 29 - Project TBA, Thinking Inking, Design Line

No comments: