Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's new!!!

The Angel Company is reaching out to a new market ... all you digi designers out there! Here's the link to the new site:

Digi Design House

Here's the current home page photo colored with Copic markers (of course)


They are making some RETIRED stamps and RETIRED paper collections available as digital downloads.  I've already found my FAVORITE RETIRED STAMP there for only $1.25
I never had great luck with stamping this one, although I tried  many times! It had just so many details in it, but it  is such a great one to color!   I have it on good authority (thanks, PK) that you can print them on an INK JET printer and either let them dry overnight or dry the print with a heat gun!  I saw some images she had colored over the past weekend, and she had no issues with the ink jet ink moving around on the TAC Caboodles white paper (it is made for absorbing the Copic marker ink) Her results were gorgeous!  She loves to color!

Go check out the retired sets that they  have already posted ... there are more today than the first day I looked at the site!

No comments: