Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I checked all the SPECIALS this morning

In order to eliminate issues with orders tonight, I checked every SPECIAL from The Angel Company this morning to make sure it would work -- with the exception of ONE VERSAMAGIC INK color, they all worked!  I won't guarentee that it won't change before tonight! 

Great news!  TAC is re-evaluating our catalogues, and have decided to leave the SERENDIPITY in place until July 1, when the new LARGER core catalogue will premier!  So, if you were worried about getting all the sets you needed from that issue, you have a few more months to do it!

Hope today's (and tonight's) weather doesn't hamper your arrival and trip home tonight.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all!  We have "magic to do" (to quote song lyrics from The Wiz I think)  See you tonight!

No comments: