Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi all - I've been busy!

I got invited to attend a GO RED Crop on Thursday at the Lone Star Retreat Center in Georgetown. When I started thinking about what to do, I figured it would be a great day to work on Sandy & Mark's wedding album (it's a commission job) but in order to do that I had to have the pictures ready. I've spent all day on Friday, part of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday editing photos and printing them for the album. I have a basic plan for the album, so tomorrow I will be collecting all the supplies to take to get the album actually done in paper. Sandy will be so pleased...their wedding was in October 2007, and I'm not sure they have any printed photos - yet! They have had a DVD of all the photos Mike and a couple of other photographers took, but I know they will be pleased to see some real photos! I'll post some finished pages - if I actually do finish some on Thursday!

The latest word from The Angel Company is - they are working on the last day of the 50% off sale shipments. Hopefully their shipping time will get back to their norm soon!

No comments: