Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Friday, February 6, 2009

OOPS! I missed again!

I can't believe I didn't come to my own blog yesterday. I spent lots of the day working on my Vacation 2007 scrapbook at http://www.scrapblog.com/

I am now about half way through Day 9 - we're in Detroit at the Henry Ford Museum - what a wonderful photo op that was. I want to finish through Day 11 (at least) this weekend, and print it for Mike as his Valentine's gift. He got Day 1 - 6 for Christmas!

So with all that going on, I forgot to add a page from Serendidipity ... so here comes two pages:

The first page features a new set called "a kind of gratitude" T-3032 $21.95 (set of 11 stamps). The mailbox project has a complete list of supplies (but not directions) A neat gift package or home dec item for holidays with mail - Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays maybe.



The next page has two stamp sets "build an owl" T-3084 $12.95 (set of 8). It also included a project with complete resources list. Also on page 10 is a new set called "bird cage" T-3057 $17.95 (set of 6) with a card sample - the card also has a supply list! What fun !


And I'm not even close to running out of pages to show you!

No comments: