Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TECH Squad was fun today!

Thanks, ladies, - I hope you had fun at TECH Squad today! We had a great time and got all of the projects done!
And the winner of SOUL KISSES door prize is Debby B. Congratulations, Debby! Your prize will be included with your delivery (whenever that comes)
Thanks to Heather for congratulating me on two years with the Angel Company! She got a prize too - a heart shaped blank book! I want to see something on that book soon!
The Angel Company website said that they are filling orders placed on January 26 today - that was the last day of the half price sale, so hopefully by the end of February they will get back to their regular routine in shipping. I don't expect tonight's order for at least two weeks! Will keep you all posted!
I will be posting class projects soon! Keep checking back!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Hey Poki, we had a blast and enjoyed all four projects. Thank you for the wood angel stand, I have a few decorating ideas for it, but it will have to wait till the weekend.

poki said...

It's really easy to post a comment - you don't even need to sign in. If you sent it anonymously please let me know who you are! I moderate all comments!