Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oops!

I can't believe I spent a good share of my day at the computer yesterday (I started working on a HISTORY BOOK for a club I belong to that has a deadline of March 6) and I never updated my blog ... so today you get TWO pages from the Serendipity! It is LIVE NOW - orders are being taken!

The first page features a butterfly set called "want to fly" $21.95. I think the set has potentail for FOCUS art as well as background art stamped onto patterned paper (see the sample at the top of the page done on Mimi SWIC)





The second page I am showing today is the new LEVEL C hostess set, available with a $500 party order (I think I'll need your help with that!) But if The Angel Company stays true to their practice this set should be in the next catalogue revealed July 1, 2009. The set is called "be of good" and has a couple of quotes that are wonderful. "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a BUTTERFLY." and "Just living is not enought, said the butterfly., One must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." Hans Christian Anderson. I have my fingers crossed that this one makes it into the core catalogue - I WANT IT! (You know, me and my butterflies.)

I also prepared kits for next weeks TECH Squad last night - I'm prepped for 11 now. Please RSVP if you haven't already. Thanks!


No comments: