Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Slide Show

I have been working on a slide show of the cards and projects on the sample board. Some of the cards are in the Serendipity, but most of them are not! I will be showing the slide show during TECH Squad on Feb. 11. The sample boards featured four paper collections: Mimi, Mia's Cottage, Angelee, and Lilly Anna - all bright spring-like colors. I'm ready to work with these colors again!
Here's a card that features "little cupcakes" R-2038 $18.95 for a set of 11 stamps. The patterned paper and cardstock are Lilly Anna SWIC (don't know who created the card, so I can't give credit! As I blog surf on TAC blogs, I am seeing a few of the projects and I am recording the artists name for credit - haven't seen this one!)

No comments: