Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yippee !!!!!!!!

Our February order SHIPPED TODAY!! Thanks to all of you for being so patient - I should have our orders early next week! Will arrange delivery as soon as I know when the package will arrive!!!
I did a little research -
During December (a somewhat typical sales month I believe) the TOP 20 Personal Sales totals were $14,317. TOP Team sales $23,029. During January with the 50% off sale, TOP 20 Personal Sales total was $32,798, with TOP Team at $64,517.04! That's a great BIG difference! I heard a rumor that on the last day of the sale (Jan 26) within the last 4 hours the company received over 400 orders!!!! No wonder it took them several days to complete packing and shipping those orders!

No comments: