Pages

... just a few of the many things I MUST get done!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I missed again - just a busy day

I was busy with a meeting in Killeen yesterday, and then came home to a nap! When I woke up from the nap, Mike was here and he hooked up the "wireless" connection in my printer, so that I can now print from "greenie" any where in the house. (He was printing from the living room last night! Technology is amazing. And through all of this, any thoughts of loading images to this blog just left my head - so, I'll catch up today with two sets that I thought I had already shown you, but I haven't ...



The first set is "hoppity skippity" R-2041 $18.95 - this one is on my order for tomorrow, who could resist those cute little critters!





The next set is called "beautiful day" T-3031 $21.95 (set of 17 stamps) This set has one of my favorite new quotes from this magazine: "every single day do something that makes your heart sing. " Marcia Wieder I'm looking forward to making some cards with this one!


See you tomorrow at TECH - If my records are accurate, their are still 21 sets in the Serendipity that I haven't shown you, so there are still some surprises at TECH Squad!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so easy to leave a comment - just click on the comment link and a window will appear! Type in your message! You can send it anonymous by clicking the circle beside the name. (If you do send it anonymous, please put your name in your comment so I will know who you are) If you have a google/blogger ID then you can sign up with it. If not and you want one, there's even a link for that!

poki left this message anonymously on her own blog!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you so much for mentioning my little new Easter set!!! I want you to know how much it means your kind words and knowing you love my designs! {{{hugs}}} have a fabulous week!

love,
mabelle r.o.

poki said...

Thanks, Mabelle! I hope those little critters arrive on my door step in time for Easter! No sign of them yet!!!